What is your returns policy?
Detailed Returns Policy
As part of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations Act 2000, you have the right to return your product for a refund on the condition that you provide us with a written notice (email) within 21 days. As part of the Consumer Protection Regulations Act 2000, certain goods by reason of their nature cannot be returned. Hair extensions are hygiene sensitive products, therefore once the seal has been broken or the extensions have been taken out of their packaging, they will be exempt of refund or exchange. In the case of hair extensions, your right to return is only valid if the hair extensions have not been removed from their original packaging, are in their original brand new sealed condition and the tamper seal/guarantee void seal/packaging has not been tampered with. Once the tamper evident/guarantee void seal has been removed or the packaging has been tampered with, they will not be eligible for a refund or an exchange. If you require a return on a Milk + Blush order, you will need to pay the costs of postage and the goods are your responsibility until they have been received by Milk + Blush. Once you have notified us, you must return the product back to us immediately. Original postage costs are non-refundable.
How To Return
- If you would like assistance with a return, please either visit our returns information page or contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Return From Outside Europe
- If you would like assistance with a return and you are based outside of Europe, please visit our international returns information page.
Hair Extension Returns
- We are happy to accept your hair extensions back for return as long as they remain unopened. The hygiene seal still be intact and the hair must not be removed from the original packaging.
- All of our full sets of extensions and ponytail extensions come with a tester weft packaged separately, which allows you to check the shade, length and thickness of your order without opening the full set and breaking the hygiene seal. This must also be returned with your full set or ponytail.
- Single wefts come packaged with a clear window so that you can check the shade before opening the packet. Any single weft packets which have been opened are not eligible for return.
- You must notify us of your return within 21 days of receiving your order. Please let us know via email at email@example.com.
Kindly note: If you have any issues with your return or any queries relating to our returns policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If it's about an existing return, we will need your order number, the item(s) that you have returned and your proof of postage receipt including tracking number (you can just attach this to your email as a photo or scanned document).