How can I return an order for a refund or exchange?
If you need to return your order to us, we're here to help! To make a return, simply email us at email@example.com us within 21 days of receipt of your order and let us know about your return. Please ensure that your return conforms to our terms and conditions and our Returns Policy.
Terms and Conditions of Returns, Refunds and Exchanges:
- Hair extensions must be unopened, unused and free from odours.
- The package and contents must be in the same brand new sealed condition in which they were sent to you.
- The void seals must be intact and must not be tampered with.
- The 'Look At Me' tester weft, which is part of your full set, must be returned to us along with your sealed full set without use and free from odours.
- You must clearly fill out your returns form and include it with your return.
- You must let us know that you'd like to return your item(s) within 21 days of receiving your order.
- The shipping cost of the return must be covered by the customer unless stated otherwise.
- All refunds will be made to the same payment method used when placing your order.
- We aim to process all returns within 1-5 business days of receiving them.
- We recommend using a tracked service with Royal Mail or a trusted courier. We cannot be responsible for any lost packages.
- Any returns should be address and sent to: Milk + Blush: Returns, R1.3: H3, The Maltings, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF24 5EA, United Kingdom
- If the above requirements are not met, your return will not be accepted.
So long as your return adheres to our Returns Policy, we will be able to refund your order. This will be refunded to your original payment method. We will email you to confirm once your refund has been actioned. Usually your payment provider will clear funds to your account within 1-2 business days, but this can take up to 28 days.
The quickest way for you to obtain a different set of extensions is to place a new order and to send your original order back for a refund. However, we are happy to action exchanges for items of the same value, e.g a shade swap. Please include this information on your returns form inside your parcel. We will email you once your exchange has been actioned.
We understand that receiving faulty products can be frustrating, and we strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. By reporting any faults promptly, we can efficiently address the issue and find a solution that works for you. Our customer support team is always available to assist you, and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
We kindly request that if you come across any faults in your products, you report them to our customer support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that you discover that your hair extensions are faulty, it is imperative that you inform us within a maximum of 30 days from the date of receipt. This is because human hair extensions are considered to be a consumable or perishable item, and thus prompt reporting is necessary to ensure the best resolution.
Lines that we no longer stock as part of our main range are non-returnable. However, should an item arrive with a manufacturing fault, please notify our customer care team via email at email@example.com and they will investigate it for you.
Kindly note: If you have any issues with your return or any queries relating to our returns policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If it's about an existing return, we will need your order number, the item(s) that you have returned and your proof of postage receipt including tracking number (you can just attach this to your email as a photo or scanned document).